Aberdeen (U.K.) - part-time
We are looking for a dynamic individual to provide full organisational, administrative and operational support on a part-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody looking for a flexible job to fit around his or her own life-schedule. The successful candidate will be taking on responsibilities typically associated with roles like this, to manage the Aberdeen office and support the various employees and associates working with and for Carisma RCT. He/she will be working most of the time on his/her own under little or no supervision. Ability to work well independently is therefore a vital requirement. He/she will have excellent communication and organisational skills. Knowledge of SAGE for book-keeping would be a plus. We require unshakable personal and professional integrity and values.
Key activity/Result areas:
- Guarantee the right functioning of the office and coordinate UK and International Operations
- Organise, coordinate and ensure accuracy and completeness of files
- Communicate and handle incoming/outgoing electronic communications
- Maintain calendars, schedule, plan and organise logistics for meetings/events and reconcile T&S expenses
- Prepare/review/summarise/proof-read/distribute presentations, reports, documents and correspondence
- Work as the first point of contact for the company
- Organise meetings and ensure that the attendees from Carisma are well-prepared for meetings
- Develop & maintain web and social media pages and more generally the web presence of the Company
- Organise and promote commercial and non-commercial events and meetings
- Handle sensitive and/or classified material and matters in a discreet and professional manner
- Available during regular business hours
- None required, some preferred
- 2+ years experience
- Demonstrated experience working in a non-structured, fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing work environment
- Industry experience (preferred): Oil & Gas (preferred), Manufacturing, Consulting, Research, Education & Training
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project etc.
- Knowledge of SAGE and understanding of basic book-keeping would be preferrable.
- Outstanding communication (spoken and written) skills, including the ability to draft/edit a variety of written reports and communications with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Innovative Thinker a must!
- Passion, personal alignment, and commitment to the mission and values of Carisma RCT.
- Keen to learn and advance
- Seek and can take criticism and feedback (even if not sugarcoated!)
- Extreme attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Business savvy and polished
- Superior organisation and problem solving skills
- Can work independently and be self-directed
- Self-motivated and a self-starter problem solver with a passion for excellence, ability to take initiative and get things done.
- Flexible, adaptable and holding a calm demeanour in challenging, demanding and ever-changing priorities
- Must thrive under pressure and be willing to handle significant workload, working a flexible schedule as circumstances dictate
- Excellent at communicating with stakeholders from public & private sector, industry, academia, etc.
- Effective time-management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities, meet deadlines and achieve targets
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Can work with a variety of personalities, cultures and nationalities
- Unyielding honesty, integrity and ethics
- Excellent English (written and spoken). Bi-lingual an asset (knowledge of Italian a plus)
- Must be able to preserve absolute confidentiality