21 May 2009
'The world has changed, and we must change with it' Barack Obama, President of the United States of America.
The market changes continuously and businesses are left wondering how to react to increasing levels of uncertainty and pressures from the market, customers, and society.
How to improve Supply Chain Productivity and enable long term competitive advantage? That's the key question of the second edition of the Global supply Chain Forum, an event organised by Business International in collaboration with market leaders such as IBM, Oracle, DNV, etc. The event will take place on May 21, 22 in Stresa, on the shores of Lake Maggiore, in Italy. Around 150 top executives from some of the most outstanding businesses will participate in a series of presentations and debates around some of the key challenges facing most businesses from all around the world.
Carisma RCT's CEO, Dr. Marco Busi, is going to Chair the second day of the event and he will deliver the closing speech: "Future Global Supply Chains: what are the key competitive leverages".
The world-renowned prof. Simchi-Levi, from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, will deliver the opening keynote speech of the day, 'Key trends & challanges in Supply Chain Management'. Marco will then chair a series of panel discussion covering topics ranging from global manufacturing and supply chain management, to corporate social responsibility, green supply chain to RFID technology.
Participating to these panel discussions are:
- David Simchi-Levi, Professor of Engineering Systems, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Aldo Previtali, Supply Chain Director, Carrier
- Mauro Spelat, Planning & Production Manager, Trudi
- Fabrizio Venezia, Group Supply Chain Director, Guala Closures
- Stefano Vitali, Supply Chain Manager, Osram Italia
- Livio Signorelli, Business Development Manager, Oracle
- Luca Saporetti, European Supply Finance & Logistic and Allocation Manager Pioneer HiBred, DuPont
- Aurelio Ceresoli, Central Operations Director, Coca-Cola HBC Italia
- Marco Porzio, Supply Chain Director – South Europe, Nestlé Purina Petcare
- Massimo Berlin, Business Development Manager, Central & South Europe, DNV
- Rinaldo Cataluffi, CEO, Berloni Group
- Giampiero Ruffatto, Worldwide Supply Chain Director HTT, Honeywell
- Alberto Diener, Supply Chain Manager, Mattel
- Pierangelo Colacicco, IT Director, Gruppo Natuzzi
- Luigi Battezzati, Scientific Director "RFId Solution Center"; School of Management, Politecnico di Milano